Ronnie MacIntosh, the famous artist, has arranged for a private art exhibition among friends before the Tate opens his work to the public. However when all the guests arrive MacIntosh is nowhere to be found - alive that is.
Taking artwork to a new height Ronnie appears to have committed suicide and is found hung from the ceiling surrounded by empty bottles of expensive champagne. Beside him is a small plaque which reads: "Pickled Artist". As a career move it certainly increases the value of his sales - but did he really commit suicide, or was he in fact executed by one of the guests?
The Art Gallery Murder is a simple to use, entertaining Murder Mystery appropriate for both first timers and regular players. With scripted dialogue to enhance the rounds, this murder mystery manages to mix art deco, canapes and wine with a murder most complex.
- Hercule Pernod - Private Detective
- Miss Lemming - Pernod's Secretary
- Captain Pastings - Retired Captain and Sports Car Fanatic
- Ameila Fairfart - Solo Hot Air Balloonist
- Ernest Shingleton - Famous Explorer
- Laura Ghastly - Fashion and Interior Designer
- Marc D'Triumph - French Ambassador
- Vera Sin - High Society Club Hostess
- Otto Von Blockwurst - German Ambassador
- Inspector Napp - Detective
- Mother Inferior - Nun
Purchase The Art Gallery Murder
- Host-Party [ $29.95 ]
View additional information about this game:
The Party Kit for this game includes the following:
- Host Instructions
- Guest Instructions
- Character Descriptions
- Character Motives
- Game Clues
- Print-able Invitations
- Email-able Invitations
- Invitation Tracking
- Name Tags
- Suggested Recipes
- Tips from Other Hosts
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.