Humpty Dumpty, corrupt Mayor of Nursery Rhyme Town, has been found with his skull crushed in at the foot of the castle wall. Did he fall? Or was he pushed! Several of Nursery Rhyme Town's leading residents are failing to shed any tears over his death...
If Humpty was murdered, one of the town residents is most likely guilty. You are invited to attend the wake for Humpty Dumpty and help Tommy Tucker, the Nursery Rhyme Town Coroner to Discover Whodunit!
Among the mystery witnesses in this game you will find a whole host of nursery rhyme characters - all moved on from when their rhymes were written. "Polly put the Kettle on" is now head of Pease Pudding Industries. "Jack be Nimble" has used his dexterity to become a successful safe breaker!
A raunchy adult tale of gambling, sex, slavery, gigolos, drugs, debauchery and snozzlenut cake!
Warning: This game is for broadminded adults only!
- Old Mother Hubbard, 65 - Impoverished, Charring, Chain Smoking Pensioner
- Georgie Porgie, Pudding & Pie, 44 - Drinking, Gambling, Philandering Wastrel
- Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son, 16 - Schoolboy Tearaway, Pig Thieving Delinquent
- Old MacDonald, 63 - Wealthy, Political, Cantankerous Farmer
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary, 35 - Elegant, Green-Fingered Nurse
- Polly Flinders, 17 - Beautiful, Amnesia Suffering, Trauma Victim
- The Old Woman in a Shoe, 52 - Strict, Whip-Happy Schoolmistress
- Ol' "King" Cole, 39 - Jovial, Wealthy, Antique Collecting Gambler
- Tommy Tucker, 46 - Nursery Rhyme Town Coroner
Deluxe Version Contents:
- 1 Instruction Booklet
- 16 Invitations & Invitation Envelopes
- 1 Tommy Tucker Chief Investigator Booklet
- 8 Suspect Character Booklets
- 8 Clue Objects
- 7 Mystery Witness Roles
- 3 Question Packs
- 1 Confession
- Character Name Labels
This game is available in email-only, economy, and deluxe versions. Refer to MerryMurder.com for details.
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.