The Time: The present day
The Place: Shippe Mansion and the reading of the late Lord's will.
The Murder: Lord Shippe is blasted to death with his own gun! A tragic shooting accident... or was it?
The Scene: Over the course of a dinner party you must unravel the mystery and solve this intriguing whodunnit! You and your guests will each play the part of one of the suspects, sharing information and hiding guilty secrets as you decide who dun the dastardly deed!
- Parson Snows: The village rector
- Claire Voyant: The resident mystic
- Frau Pumpernickel: The German cook
- Slaughter the Gamekeeper: Say no more!
- Major Windbag: Lord Shippe's shooting partner
- Lady Shippe: The flamboyant mistress of the Shippe Mansion household
This thrilling Murder Mystery Evening is a battle of wits and cunning in which you'll vie to out-sleuth each other as you seek to solve the case and reveal the monstrous murderer in your midst!
- Invitations to send to your guests
- Host's Guide with dinner menu
- Character Guide Books for 6 players
- CD with the investigation & solution
- Place cards/Lapel badges
Each of the titles in the "Murder Mystery Evening" games is a complete night's entertainment in one box. All you need to add are friends and food. All of the games provide great opportunities for you and your guests to dress-up, get into character, and really 'ham-it-up' as you try to figure out who-dun-it!
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.