A Denver ski trip turns to tragedy when a guest is murdered. No one knows which of the other party guests committed the crime. Clues will be uncovered and motives revealed as you search for the killer. It could even be you!
Boris Ivanovitch was anticipating an exciting evening attending a ski party at Michael Maitland's Cottonwood condominium. Three hours later he was found stabbed to death on the condo deck. The guests at the party all appeared very uncomfortable. One of them is the murderer and it's up to you to find out who!
This game set includes everything you need to serve up mystery, murder, and fun. Just invite six to eight of your friends to dress up and play the roles of the devious suspects, serve up a meal or a snack, and you're ready for some drop dead fun!
- Alicia Tomasini - a jet setter and frequent visitor of Cottonwood
- Buzzy Reinhardt - Cottonwood Ski Shop owner
- Laura Maitland - Chief Police Surgeon in Denver
- Madison "Madd" Westin - Private Investigator
- Michael Maitland - Director of National Defense
- Roberto Martine - Bodyguard
- Samantha "Sam" Westin - Daughter of Madison Westin
- Tiffany Enderly - Airline Flight Attendant
This Game Includes:
- Party Planner with a shopping list, menus, and recipes
- Character booklets for all suspects
- Eight place cards
- Eight party invitations and envelopes
- Police report
- Six secret clues
- CD with summary of events and solution
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.