The Time: 1932, Egypt
The Place: On the banks of the River Nile, an ancient pharaoh's tomb has just been discovered.
The Murder: The first archaeologist to enter the long-lost tomb of Pharaoh Shudnadundat has suddenly been struck down with a fatal illness.
The Scene: Over the course of a dinner party you must unravel the mystery and solve this intriguing whodunnit! You and your guests will each play the part of one of the suspects, sharing information and hiding guilty secrets as you seek to discover the true nature of THE CURSE!
- Gunnar Grabbit: The bounty hunter
- Betty Runne: Gunnar's business partner
- Herr Loss: The German archaeologist
- Heidi Veppen: Herr Loss's neice
- Ahmed Abooboo: A local guide
- Gladys Knott-Mee: Wife of Egyptologist
- Major Payne: His Majesty's representative
- Doc Wazzup: The expedition's field doctor
This thrilling Murder Mystery Evening is a battle of wits and cunning in which you'll vie to out-sleuth each other as you seek to solve the case and reveal the monstrous murderer in your midst!
Available from eBay
- Invitations to send to your guests
- Host's Guide with dinner menu
- Character Guide Books for 6 players
- CD with the investigation & solution
- Place cards/Lapel badges
Each of the titles in the "Murder Mystery Evening" games is a complete night's entertainment in one box. All you need to add are friends and food. All of the games provide great opportunities for you and your guests to dress-up, get into character, and really 'ham-it-up' as you try to figure out who-dun-it!
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.