In How to Host a Murder - The Watersdown Affair, you have received an invitation the elegant mansion of Sir Roger Watersown. You'll assume the roll of one of eight worldly characters from the 1930s enjoying dinner in an English mansion where murder is on the menu. All you and your guests will need to enjoy hours of suspense and intrigue is a sense of humor and a light-hearted approach toward deceit, larceny, sex, and murder. How to Host a Murder is such a smashing good time, it's almost criminal!
This is episode #1 in the How to Host a Murder series of mystery party games.
Contents of How to Host a Murder - The Watersdown Affair:
- CD with Period Music and Details of the Murder
- Host Guide with Instructions
- 8 Guest Invitations and Envelopes
- 8 Player Name Tags
- 8 Individual Player Manuals
- 1 Sheet of Secret Clues with Police Report
- Diagram of the Crime Scene
- Optional Menu and Costume Suggestions
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.