Take a murderous trip back to the 70s with How to Host a Murder - Saturday Night Cleaver! You have been invited to a happenin' bash at Stan A. Live's world-famous discotheque, Flunkytown. You and your friends take on the roles of eight funky characters, imagining that you are gathered in an scandalous '70s disco where Death becomes someone's dance partner. All you and your guests will need to enjoy hours of suspense and intrigue is a sense of humor and a light-hearted approach toward deceit, larceny, sex, and murder. How to Host a Murder is so groovy, it's almost criminal!
This is episode #15 in the How to Host a Murder series of mystery party games.
Contents of How to Host a Murder - Saturday Night Cleaver:
- CD with Period Music and Details of the Murder
- Host Guide with Instructions
- 8 Guest Invitations and Envelopes
- 8 Player Name Tags
- 8 Individual Player Manuals
- 1 Sheet of Secret Clues with Police Report
- Diagram of the Crime Scene
- Optional Menu and Costume Suggestions
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.