In How to Host a Murder - Roman Ruins, a renowned poet invites you to a banquet for the premier recitation of his historical work. But when you arrive, you discover there's been a murder in the garden, and a priceless statue is missing. As you assume the role of one of the great Roman characters listed and solve the mystery, you and your seven dinner guests will enjoy hours of suspense and intrigue. All you need is a sense of humor and a light-hearted approach toward deceit, larceny, sex, and murder. How to Host a Murder is so much fun, it's almost criminal.
This is episode #11 in the How to Host a Murder series of mystery party games.
Contents of How to Host a Murder - Roman Ruins:
- CD with period music and details of the murder
- Host guide with instructions
- 8 guest invitations and envelopes
- 8 player name tags
- 8 individual player manuals
- Sheet of secret clues with summary of findings
- Diagram of the crime scene
- Optional menu and costume suggestions for the truly adventurous
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.