The Time: The present day
The Place: Bodger's Travelling Variety Circus, a sad collection of second rate variety acts.
The Murder: A tragic fatal accident under the Big Top - world-famous escapologist Slippery Sid has met an untimely end!
The Scene: Over the course of a dinner party you must unravel the mystery and solve this intriguing whodunnit! You and your guests will each play the part of one of the suspects, sharing information and hiding guilty secrets as you decide who dun the dastardly deed!
- Roger the Ringmaster: Circus owner
- Wanda Lust: Sid's dippy assistant
- Buster Gutt: The circus strongman
- Raisa Legova: The trapeze artist
- Anna Conda: The bearded lady
- Sven Garlic & Benny: The ventriloquist... and his right-hand-man!
This thrilling Murder Mystery Evening is a battle of wits and cunning in which you'll vie to out-sleuth each other as you seek to solve the case and reveal the monstrous murderer in your midst!
Purchase Death In The Ring
- Amazon.com [ $35.00 ]
Available from eBay
- Invitations to send to your guests
- Host's Guide with dinner menu
- Character Guide Books for 6 players
- CD with the investigation & solution
- Place cards/Lapel badges
Each of the titles in the "Murder Mystery Evening" games is a complete night's entertainment in one box. All you need to add are friends and food. All of the games provide great opportunities for you and your guests to dress-up, get into character, and really 'ham-it-up' as you try to figure out who-dun-it!
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.