Sir Maxwell Moneybags, avaricious Finance Director of Phatal Pharmaceuticals, has been found murdered. Poisoned in his afternoon cup of tea with one of his own products. But who in the finance hierarchy decided to write him off?
Allow your department the fun of bumping off the boss and solving his murder. Fatal finance, crooked accountants, and murderous money make this rollicking murder perfect for finance away days & team nights out.
This game will be particularly appreciated by anyone who has ever been frustrated by the SAP business information system! And by playing it you will also learn the alternative fundamental accounting concepts!
- Inspector Shilling - A first class detective, one of the star performers on the Serious Fraud Squad, now heading the murder investigation.
- Molly McCoddle - Sir Maxwell's secretary for many years.
- Honor Fairwhack - Independent consultant, hired to sort out bugs in the Phatal Pharmaceuticals SLAP system.
- Guy Greysuit - Financial Accountant, one of the longest serving employees at Phatal Pharmaceuticals.
- Penny Pinscher - Management Accountant at Phatal Pharmaceuticals, always cutting other department's budgets.
- Budd Jetter - Stock Accountant at Phatal Pharmaceuticals, good natured ladies man.
- Rich Wright-Swott - Assistant Financial Accountant, bright, opinionated, and a bit of a snob.
- Harry Flash - Assistant Stock Accountant, fond of wearing ostentatious symbols of wealth.
- Julie-Ann Jernell - Assistant Management Accountant, only been working at Phatal Pharmaceuticals for two weeks.
Deluxe Version Contents:
- 1 Instruction Booklet
- 16 Invitations & Invitation Envelopes
- 1 Inspector Shilling Chief Investigator Booklet
- 8 Suspect Character Booklets
- 5 Clue Objects
- 5 Suspicious SLAP Reports
- 5 Mystery Witness Roles
- 2 Question Packs
- 1 Confession
- Character Name Labels
This game is available in email-only, economy, and deluxe versions. Refer to MerryMurder.com for details.
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.