Here's a chance for you and your guests to play a classic whodunnit...full of twists and fun.
It had been planned as an intimate dinner party for eight. Lady Fanny's guest list was small, but all were members of society: Hon. and Mrs. Charles Ruskin (Lord and Lady Ruskin's son and daughter-in-law), The Duke and Duchess of Wollingford (Lady Fanny's sister and brother-in-law), Captain and Mrs. Middleton (long-time friends of Lord and Lady Ruskin) and Lady Fanny and her husband Baron Ruskin. Fanny had planned for everything...except for the discovery of a very dead body just before she, her husband and her guests were about to sit down to dinner.
With fully scripted clues and recipe suggestions for a Regency meal this is the perfect chance for first-time mystery players to have an elegant yet mysterious evening!
Traditionally, it's always the butler who did it. It can't be the butler this time...he's the one who's dead! This mystery, full of twists and turns, is set during a dinner party in an English Regency country manor.
- Lady Fanny Ruskin - The Hostess
- Lord Henry Ruskin - The Host
- Charlotte Courtland, Duchess of Wollingford - Lady Fanny's Younger Sister
- Thomas Courtland, Duke of Wollingford - Charlotte's Husband
- Hon. Charles Ruskin - Son and Heir to the Ruskin Title
- Hon. Lucy Ruskin - Charles' Wife
- Captain Edward Middleton - Long-Time Friend of the Ruskins
- Mary Middleton - The Captain's Wife
- John Weston - The Ruskin's Butler and Victim
Purchase Death Before Dinner
- Host-Party [ $29.95 ]
View additional information about this game:
The Party Kit for this game includes the following:
- Host Instructions
- Guest Instructions
- Character Descriptions
- Character Motives
- Game Clues
- Print-able Invitations
- Email-able Invitations
- Invitation Tracking
- Name Tags
- Suggested Recipes
- Legal Letter
- Phone Bill
- Bioimpact Report
- Blackmail Note
- Pre-Game Clues
- Tips from Other Hosts
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.