The Time: 1930
The Place: On the Trans-Siberian Express bound for Moscow.
The Murder: The Japanese Ambassador's personal aide has been found dead - in a cabin that has been bolted from the inside!
The Scene: Over the course of a dinner party you must unravel the mystery and solve this intriguing whodunnit! You and your guests will each play the part of one of the suspects, sharing information and hiding guilty secrets as you decide who dun the dastardly deed!
- Major Ivor Titcher: The British observer
- Miss D. Meanor: The Major's assistant
- General Pushov: The Russian officer
- Irma Pushova: The General's wife
- Flashi Mota: The Japanese ambassador
- Hanki Panki: The Geisha
- Hoo Flung Dung: The Chinese emissary
- Chow Pat: Flung Dung's daughter
This thrilling Murder Mystery Evening is a battle of wits and cunning in which you'll vie to out-sleuth each other as you seek to solve the case and reveal the monstrous murderer in your midst!
Purchase Dead On Time
- Amazon.com [ $22.75 ]
- Invitations to send to your guests
- Host's Guide with dinner menu
- Character Guide Books for 6 players
- CD with the investigation & solution
- Place cards/Lapel badges
Each of the titles in the "Murder Mystery Evening" games is a complete night's entertainment in one box. All you need to add are friends and food. All of the games provide great opportunities for you and your guests to dress-up, get into character, and really 'ham-it-up' as you try to figure out who-dun-it!
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.