Dame Sarah Elizabeth Dawes-Smythe, 97-year-old matriarch of the family, a partner in the Greentree Jewelry Company, and great grand-mother of Samantha Elizabeth Dawes-Smythe has decided, because of her advancing years, to finally pass along her diamond heirloom antique ring to her great granddaughter, Samantha.
This ring has been passed down through generations to the first female born in each generation. It originated with a Duchess of Nottingham, England, who is said to have received the ring from a Duke in Barcelona, Spain when she was 12 years old. This party takes place in Dame Sarah's country estate in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. She has asked her great granddaughter to bring along her closest friends and to arrive mid-afternoon for games, supper and the presentation.
A mystery party for 5, 8, or 10 girls, with the assistance of 1 adult and 1 helper. This is a mystery only, and no murder takes place.
Printable Party Package Includes:
- Personalized invitations and thank you cards
- Guest profiles to explain the characters in the story
- Mystery party activity guide filled with party planning instructions and games to make you a successful mystery party host
- Mystery party script
- Game materials and party activities
- Room decorations, ancestor portraits and room signs
- T-shirt iron-on graphics (you print on transfer paper from your craft store, no special printer required)
- Dinner recipes
This game is available as a PDF download or on CD-ROM.
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.