British nobleman, Samuel Gordon, has just returned to his homeland after a self-imposed twelve year absence. Reluctantly returning to his magnificent home, Black Mirror Manor, he is desperate to prove that the untimely death of his ancestor, William Gordon, was not just an 'unfortunate incident.' Samuel reads William's private diary and quickly discovers that there have been a number of mysterious deaths, and as he gets closer to these crimes, he realizes that he is very much at the centre of the mystery. Samuel must do all he can to solve the mystery and keep himself alive.
The Black Mirror Screen Shots
- A rich and interesting storyline to capture the imagination
- Third-person graphical adventure
- Six comprehensive chapters
- Features 23 individual characters
- More than 100 different locations, including: a medieval underground temple, a mental hospital and a cemetery)
- Atmospheric effects such as rain, fog and storms
- Hundreds of realistic animations
- Many logical, inventory, environmental and tactile puzzles
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.