Set in 19th century England, world-famous detective Sherlock Holmes is set to confront Arsene Lupin, the young master thief from France. Lupin comes to London with one goal in mind - to defy Scotland Yard and Sherlock Holmes. To do this he intends to steal five objects of immense value over five days from prestigious locations across London, such as the National Gallery, the British Museum, the Tower of London and even Buckingham Palace. It is up to Sherlock Holmes to put a stop to this potential national catastrophe!
In a familiar gaming interface, players will spend hours exploring the stunning graphics in an atmospheric 19th century setting. There are more than 40 Victorian era characters to interact with and hundreds of clues and objects to uncover. Prepare yourself for a journey into history as you begin a battle of wits between two famous literary characters.
Purchase Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis
- Amazon.com [ $2.26 ]
Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis Screen Shots
- The most famous monuments in London become the setting of your investigation, hundreds of works of art have been faithfully reproduced for you to admire along the way.
- Interact with more than 40 distinct characters to make progress in your investigation.
- Play the role of the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his faithful companion Dr Watson in turn.
- Use and combine more than 100 objects and uncover hundreds of clues and documents to lead the investigation to its conclusion.
- The latest real-time 3D technology for total immersion in thrilling environments.
- Adventure Gamers
- Game Chronicles
- Game Over Online
- Just Adventure
- Worth Playing
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.