Nina is torn from her day-to-day routine when she discovers that her father has disappeared without a trace. As the police seem reluctant to help her, Nina sets off to look for clues relating to her father's whereabouts. She joins efforts with Max Gruber, a young colleague of her father who impulsively offers to help the attractive young lady.
Together, they quickly determine that Nina's father was involved with a research expedition to Siberia in an attempt to reveal the causes of the mysterious Tunguska catastrophe of 1908. In that mysterious event, a mighty explosion triggered an inferno that decimated the land of Tunguska. Nina and Max soon realize that her father's disappearance is related to the Tunguska event and the search for answers leads Nina and Max to the most remote corners of the world - Berlin, Moscow, Cuba, China, and the Antarctic. Powerful adversaries are also interested in Nina's father's secret. In the end, much more is at stake than just the disappearance of an old man.
Secret Files: Tunguska Screen Shots
- Classic Point'n'Click Adventure centred around the Tunguska Phenomenon
- 110 highly detailed and atmospheric pre-rendered backgrounds
- 25 per Motion Capturing film-like animated 3D-figures
- Real-time lighting and shadow effects of the 3D-figures
- Atmospheric weather effects (e.g. snow and rain)
- Backgrounds that can be scrolled over several screens
- Facial animation for realistic rendering of emotions and speech
- Cinematic videos for intro and cut-scenes in wide-screen perspective
- Elaborate story and puzzle design
- Living settings as a result of the many background animations
- Adventure Gamers
- Game Over Online
- Just Adventure
- Strategy Informer
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.