Nancy Drew travels to the Canadian Rockies to investigate the Icicle Creek Lodge. Chantal, the owner of the lodge has asked her to uncover the culprit behind a recent string of suspicious accidents. To make matters worse, an eerie howling wolf keeps everyone up at night and terrorizes the guests. The wolf also appears at the site of accidents and then mysteriously disappears when the police arrive. As Nancy makes her way to the cozy lodge, an explosion rocks the quiet night, destroying a bunkhouse. A wolf howls mournfully in the distance. Nancy has barely set foot on the premises and already trouble is afoot!
It's up to you, as Nancy Drew, to uncover the secrets before someone leaves you out in the cold! Follow a trail to hidden secrets and sabotage!
Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek Screen Shots
Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek is part of the Nancy Drew series of interactive computer games from Her Interactive. Like all the games in the series, you play Nancy Drew as she investigates the mystery, solves puzzles, and uncovers the truth.
- Ollie Randall - Resident handyman at Icicle Creek Lodge
- Yanni Volkstaia - An egotistical Olympic cross-country skier
- Guadalupe Comillo - A birdwatcher who knows very little about birds, but plenty about wolves
- Bill Kessler - An avid ice-fisherman who wants the white wolf destroyed
- Lou Talbot - A recent graduate of the University of California
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.