Secret Of the Old Clock is another challenging mystery that the famous teenage detective has to solve. It's 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend. She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own. But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher. A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics - can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out?
Playing as Nancy, discover Titusville from behind the wheel of your 1930's roadster. Follow your roadmap to locations of interest in the mystery. Visit the lovely Liliac Inn owned by Emily, the invention-filled house of the deceased Josiah Crowley, and other locations where you need to search for clues.
Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock Screen Shots
Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock is #12 in the Nancy Drew series of interactive computer games from Her Interactive. Like all the games in the series, you play Nancy Drew as she investigates the mystery, solves puzzles, and uncovers the truth.
Secret of the Old Clock is based on the very first Nancy Drew book and commemorates the 75th anniversary of Nancy Drew.
- Jim Archer - A good-natured but secretly desperate businessman is trying to make it through the Depression
- Richard Topham - A self-proclaimed expert on ESP and telekinesis
- Emily Crandall - Runs the Lilac Inn with the help of her guardian while quietly mourning the recent loss of her mother
- Jane Willoughby - Emily's guardian, doesn't know much about raising kids or running an inn
- Charleena Purcell - Her historical novels have sold millions of copies, but she's not interested in parties
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.