- Discover the inner workings of the fashion industry.
- Experience Parisian life-dining at a café, translating French, and riding the Metro.
- Skin dive and snoop around the creepy catacombs.
- Haggle with merchants for souvenirs.
- Solve puzzles based on concocting parfaits, developing photos, and completing circuit boards.
- Erase mistakes by using the 'Second Chance' feature.
Purchase Nancy Drew: Danger by Design
- Amazon.com [ $25.95 ]
Nancy Drew: Danger by Design Screen Shots
Nancy Drew: Danger by Design is #14 in the Nancy Drew series of interactive computer games from Her Interactive. Like all the games in the series, you play Nancy Drew as she investigates the mystery, solves puzzles, and uncovers the truth.
- Minette - Why is this famous couture designer acting strangely and wearing a mask?
- Jing-Jing Ling - A perfect size 12 with a taste for mint chocolate chip cookies
- Dieter von Schwesterkrank - As a famed photographer, this suspect dated Minette, but the romance fizzled
- Jean-Michel Traquenard - A writer of nasty reviews for Glam Glam magazine, this author is unpopular and scorned by some
- Heather McKay - Endures the nightmare that is Minette to gain a foothold in the fashion industry
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.