In Nancy Drew: The Creature Of Kapu Cave, Nancy travels to Hawaii as a research assistant for Dr. Quigley Kim to determine why the population of native caterpillars has exploded. The Hardy Boys, on a separate covert operation, are also visiting -- and both stumble across the mystery of the Hilihili research compound and its evil vibes.
Some believe it's linked to the legend of Kane 'Okala. Local legend has it that a long time ago, a man was sacrificed to the hungry volcano to appease it. Kane 'Okala, or "the rough-skinned man," later escaped from the volcano, but he was scarred for life with a rough-skinned and frightening appearance. When Nancy arrives at Camp Quigley, she sees a monster ravaging the camp, and soon discovers that Dr. Quigley is missing! Could the monster she saw be Kane 'OkalaKane 'Okala? She'll have to team up with the Hardy Boys to find out!
Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave Screen Shots
Nancy Drew: Creature of Kapu Cave is #15 in the Nancy Drew series of interactive computer games from Her Interactive. Like all the games in the series, you play Nancy Drew as she investigates the mystery, solves puzzles, and uncovers the truth.
- Big Island Mike Mapu - Mike Mapu runs the Immersion Excursion with the help of his daughter Pua
- Dr. Quigley Kim - An absent-minded bug scientist
- Malachi Craven - Known for his tantrums and running the Hilihili Research compound with an iron fist, this scientist has attracted the funds of many investors
- Pua Mapu - She spends her days training to become a professional surfer
- The Hardy Boys - Frank and Joe are in Hawaii to investigate the Mapu family for any hidden skeletons
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.