Thou Shalt Not Kill. Monks, murder, and above all, suspense. An old abbey is the scene of a series of mysterious murders, and only one man can put a stop to the slaughter.
Former Grand Inquisitor Leonardo and his assistant Bruno are sent by the Vatican to the isolated abbey to investigate the strange goings-on surrounding a carefully guarded secret. Yet hardly have they arrived when their quest is overshadowed by an attempt on their lives...
Murder in the Abbey is a mystery of cinematic proportions whose suspense goes far beyond that of a conventional adventure game!
You play the role of inspector Jack Norm, who is asked to find the truth behind the death of Walter Jones. The only suspects are 10 people who were on the island at the time. While a storm is raging, you have three days to find out the truth behind this mysterious death. Is it an accident or a premeditated murder? Which of the ten people on the island at the time of the death might have reason to want Walter Jones dead?
It's a race against time - as a storm rages, the tower is progressively sinking into the water. You only have 3 days to clear up this affair before all clues and the guilty party disappears forever.
Purchase Murder in the Abbey
- Amazon.com [ $9.99 ]
Murder in the Abbey Screen Shots
- Innovative cinematic presentation through a new method of combining 2D and 3D graphics.
- A faithful reproduction of a medieval abbey, its architecture, works of art, secret passageways and treasures.
- Music, effects, top-quality voiceovers and over 70 minutes of orchestral soundtrack recorded by the Prague Symphony Orchestra, all in Dolby Surround Sound.
- 1000 scenes in 60 locations promise 40 hours of gameplay.
- Unique setting and presentation offers a fresh approach for adventure gamers.
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.