In Evidence, You're after one of the most dangerous people in the world - a notorious serial killer known as 'The Phoenix'. The authorities need your help to catch him once and for all. Using an innovative blend of PC gameplay and the Internet, the player will explore key cities in Europe and North America. They will receive actual emails from virtual characters, scour real and fictitious websites, analyze video excerpts, photos, soundtracks, and piece together evidence to break the Phoenix's embedded codes. Live-action scenes add to the unsettling, macabre feel.
Sequel to "Adventure Game of the Year" MISSING.
Evidence Screen Shots
- Full motion videos featuring genuine actors implant a sense of realism
- Spine-tingling and suspense-filled plot that will mesmerize gamers
- Innovative puzzles that require the use of Internet, photos, sound and video analysis
- Receive e-mails from fictitious characters creating an eerie, pseudo-realistic atmosphere
- Multiple puzzles that require both quick wits and a strong stomach to solve
- Adventure Gamers
- Digital Entertainment News
- Game Chronicles
- Just Adventure
- PC Gameworld
- Worth Playing
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.