Clue is the classic detective game from Parker Brothers! Well known anthropologist John Boddy met his end at his Hampshire estate, Tudor Mansion. The cause is unknown, but police are treating his death as suspicious. No evidence of a break-in was reported by police, and early indications suggest the body has been moved. Investigators are calling on you to help solve this mysterious crime. Come to Tudor Mansion and put your keen detective skills to use and search the nine rooms and secret passages for clues. Be the first to solve the mystery of who, where, and with what - and you win!
- For more than 50 years, this mystery's kept everyone guessing! Poor Mr. Boddy's been murdered in his own stately home!
- Who could have done it? And how? And where? Was it Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the Revolver? Or did Miss Scarlet commit the crime in the Library with the Candlestick?
- With six suspects, six possible murder weapons and nine rooms in the mansion, there are hundreds of possibilities, and plenty of clues to investigate!
- For 3 to 6 players.
- Winner of the CLASSIC Award by Parent's Choice Awards.
Includes the following:
- 19-1/2" x 19-1/2" Clue Gameboard
- 6 Collectible Suspect Tokens
- 6 Weapons Tokens
- Deck of Suspects
- Weapons and Room Cards
- Confidential Case File
- Detective Notebook Pad
- 2 Dice
- Instructions in English and Spanish
- Expo TV - A video review from JCMasterpiece
- Expo TV - A video review from burk0011
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.