Agatha Christie's world-famous novel, And Then There Were None, is brought to the PC with all of its original baffling suspense!
10 people, strangers to each other, are invited to a lavish estate on an island. Through a recording, their mysterious host accuses each of his 'guests' of murder and proceeds to exact 'justice.' The tension mounts as, one-by-one, the number of people are reduced through the ingenious plotting of the unseen killer. Prepare to play the video game based on the Best Selling Murder Mystery of All Time!
Purchase Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
- Amazon.com [ $23.34 ]
Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None Screen Shots
- The first video game ever created based on the writings of the world's best-known mystery author, Agatha Christie.
- The game faithfully re-creates the Best Selling Murder Mystery of all Time - And Then There Were None.
- New twists and turns to the original story, plus a brand new character has been added - YOU.
- Breathtaking third-person graphics that truly immerse the player into this thrilling mystery.
- A challenging murder mystery that will stretch the furthest limits of your imagination.
- Multiple game endings - the ending is entirely in your hands. If you know what happens in the book... you don't know what happens in the game!
- 20+ hours of engrossing gameplay that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Adventure Gamers
- Four Fat Chicks
- Game Chronicles
- Game Over Online
- Gamers' Temple
- Just Adventure
- PC Gameworld
- Worth Playing
The descriptions and images for this game are based on information provided by the publisher. All rights reserved.